Currently ADORE is developing a book tour/ workshop to introduce Paula’s book, Encounters.
Please feel free to call with any questions.
Paula will be joined by her daughter Kendall Renee Jones. Kendall Renee Jones is a Program Director with ADORE. As a youth, she actively participated in multicultural groups that intentionally worked to understand socialized identities and to remove communication barriers. From there, she pursued studies in Social and Cultural History. She valued multicultural settings; and as a young adult, she sees the opportunity for deepening multicultural and multigenerational awareness.
- First Unitarian Church of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA January 28-29, 2012
- Eno River Unitarian Universalist Congregation Fellowship, Durham NC, February 7
- UU Beloved Community, Savannah GA, February 9
- First Unitarian Universalist Church of Columbus, Columbus OH, March 9
- Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Princeton, Princeton NJ, March 15
- First Parish of Needham Unitariain Universalist, Needham, MA, March 17
- Edmonds Unitarian Universalist Church, Edmonds WA, March 31
- Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Columbia, Columbia MD, May 16
- White Bear Unitarian Universalist Church, Mahtomedi MN, October 14